National Nutella Day is February 5th. I really don’t need a specific day to celebrate this yummy chocolate hazelnut spread. I decided to make a decadent dessert. These Nutella cakes are super simple to make and absolutely amazing. With a few ingredients, you can create a rich dessert that will impress your family!
Nutella Mini Cakes
1 cup Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Maraschino cherries or fresh strawberries and powdered sugar for garnish
Butter-flavored oil spray
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and the pinch of salt and mix until combined.
3. Mix in the Nutella or chocolate hazelnut spread and the two eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Spray 4 ramekins or a cupcake tin with butter spray and divide the batter equally in each.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes. After 15 minutes, insert a toothpick in the middle; if it comes out clean, they are done!
6. Decorate with powdered sugar and strawberries or cherries.
You can watch me make these at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89azmZnQNtE
You can also Like my Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Sweetsandbeyond
Or subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/sweetsandbeyond